Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and Other Information
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. We do this to ensure you have a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier. In this process, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required to fill and which ones are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your browser that assist us in providing our services.
If you choose to buy on the website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number, and a credit/debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card/other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
If you allow us to access your contacts, it enables us to provide a lot of social features to you such as sharing your selected product with your friends, inviting your friends to try our app, send across referral links to your friends, etc. This information will be stored on our servers and synced from your phone.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser, so it can be accessed back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information’s.
Kindly go through the information mentioned below:
- Sunglasses Refund
- Eyewear Exchange
- Prescription Lenses exchange
- 6-Month Warranty for Eyeglasses
- 6-Month Warranty for Prescription Eyeglasses
- 1-Month Warranty for Contact Lenses
- However, if a customer submits wrong information on lenses for eyeglasses frames then SPECTOO will only refund money for eyewear frames. No refund will be issued for the wrongly ordered prescription of the lenses, their type, size, and color.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to not to accept the damaged shipment or if the package is already opened. However, if the product is found to be damaged after opening the package, the customer should write to us or call us to log-in the issue on the same day. If the customer fails to do that in the given time period mentioned above, then he/she will not be eligible for free returns…
- Post Pick up, our QC team will verify if the product has not been used, and is in good condition for further sale. Plus, all the items have been sent back. In case the product is found damaged or in used condition or any accessory is missing, SPECTOO can deny refund to the customer.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt-out.
- Our website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. spectoo.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to avoid any loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all spectoo.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
- You’re Consent